By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the current and future burden of cancer incidence and mortality in Manitoba and Canada that could be prevented through lifestyle and environmental risk factors.
2. Explain how modifiable lifestyle and environmental risk factors can impact cancer risk.
3. Identify the economic impact of risk reduction behaviour.
4. Illustrate opportunities to impact public health policy and practice.
5. Locate information on cancer prevention specific to Manitoba.