In conversation with France, Italy, and Spain’s Trade Commissioners– International Education Market Updates, Trends, and Developments
Several regions in Europe continue to grow in importance for the Canadian international education sector. Three countries, France, Italy, and Spain, present excellent opportunities for potential international students coming to K-12, post-secondary and the language sectors.
Please join us for a Conversation with the Trade Commissioners from the Embassies of Canada to France, Italy, and Spain responsible for international education. This Conversation will be moderated by BCCIE’s Senior Manager, Chelsey Laird, and will focus on updates from each market, key data, trends, developments, opportunities, and analysis on the issues currently impacting the language and education sectors. Questions submitted at time of registration will be considered for the Conversation.
• The France, Italy, and Spain education sectors at a glance – develop a better understanding of the education markets in France, Italy, and Spain with key data on student mobility and a regional market overview;
• Education and business during COVID-19 – share current developments impacting the France, Italy, and Spain education sectors, including international mobility;
• Post COVID-19 trends and opportunities – identify possible partnership opportunities and market strategies in the France, Italy, and Spain education sectors;
• Fevronia Novac, Trade Commissioner, the Embassy of Canada in Paris
• Paola Bucalossi, Trade Commissioner, the Embassy of Canada in Rome
• Laura Ballesteros, Trade Commissioner, the Embassy of Canada in Madrid